lunes, 3 de agosto de 2009

Al otro lado de la curva

-Hello. Who are you? -

- Chadwick, sir. You're my tutor this term.

- Am I? Chadwick? Right. Come on.

- Chadwick, you say?

- Yes, sir.

- Sit down. "We read... to know we're not alone." Do think that is so?

- Well, I hadn't thought of it before like that, sir.

- Nor did I.

- I suppose some people would say we love to know we're not alone. Would you?

- Well, if you mean falling in love, I haven't, really. I mean, I probably know more about love from books... than from personal experience.

- Go on. I'm listening.

- I don't think any of us want to be alone.

-...Why love if losing hurts so much? I have no answers anymore, only the life I have lived.Twice in that life... I've been given the choice: As a boy... and as a man. The boy chose safety. The man chooses suffering.The pain now is part of the happiness then. That's the deal. Come on.


Guión de "Shadowlands"







Ayer me perdí por la carretera. Iba a Alicante y casi acabo en Murcia. Se me cruzó la luz del atardecer, una cinta antigua de Pedro Guerra y la voz de Anthony Hopkins en "Tierras de penumbra" una de mis películas favoritas. He escuchado esta canción quinientas ocho veces antes de llegar a Castellón.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Ummmm, buena señal....., esa casi pérdida entraña que ibas y estabas feliz mientras escuchabas la cinta antigua de Pedro Guerra y la voz de Anthony Hopkins en "Tierras de Penumbra"....

Soony

if dijo...

mmm...no sé sonia...fue un comienzo de verano muy intenso, tal vez demasiado...pero va bien, besos rubia!!!
if